ChemoGLO™ Wipe Kit
- ChemoGLO™ is the most widely used wipe contamination kit in the United States.
- A single wipe can measure five separate drugs (docetaxel, paclitaxel, 5-FU, cyclophosphamide, and ifosfamide) at the same
time thereby minimizing costs and the time required to perform the wipe studies. Our data suggests measuring 5 drugs at six
separate sites provides an adequate representation of overall chemotherapy contamination.
- The ChemoGLO™ Wipe Kit is shipped at room temperature; no refrigeration, dry ice, or overnight shipping is required.
- The ChemoGLO™ assay has a very low limit of quantitation for each drug (10 ng/ft2) and a very high limit of
quantitation for each drug (2000 ng/ft2) which allows for a wide range of detectable concentrations per drug.
- The results of all 5 drugs at all sites are issued within 3-4 weeks of the ChemGLOTM Lab receiving the completed kit.
- A detailed report, provided via email, shows the results for each individual institution compared to previous wipe studies at that
institution to form a chronological comparison of results.
- In addition, the report compares the current wipe results for that institution to the thousands of
historical ChemoGLO™ wipe sample results so that each institution can have a relative comparison
of exposure concentrations that will assist in making a risk assessment determination.
- The founders of ChemoGLO, LLC are experts in their fields and understand the issues and concerns with chemotherapy formulations,
pharmacy operations, and monitoring.